Join our team as a freelancer!
As a Fullstack Developer with flexible working hours, preferably from 20 to 30 hours per week, you will help to develop the most modern software products for sports providers in Central Europe!
What you should bring to the table:
- Excellent knowledge and experience with the development of web applications
- Excellent PHP knowledge and experience with the Laravel framework
- Experience with SQL databases (especially MariaDB)
- Experience in creating and using APIs
- Basic knowledge of working with Docker
- Basic knowledge in dealing with Git
- Basic knowledge of working with Linux
- Efficient, structured and independent way of working
- Enjoying solution-oriented collaboration
- Excellent command of English
- Ongoing development & maintenance of our self-developed SaaS solutions
- Redesigning features and contributing to conceptual design
- Participation in agile development processes
- Analysis of technical problems
As a key contributor of our 6-person development team, you will play a critical role in the development of our sports management software with integrated booking platform, as well as our new Internet portal for Inclusive Sports.
What we offer:
- Remote Work
- Possibility to join our office in the center of Graz whenever you want
- Assistance with relocation to Austria (if preferred)
- Focus on a healthy Work-Life-Balance
- Flat hierarchy & young team
- Open & honest communciation
- Variety of work and lots of fun
The minimum gross salary for this freelance position is 20 € per hour. Our willingness to overpay is based on your experience and qualifications!
Do you want to join our team?
Then don’t waste any time! Send our managing director Wolfgang Lang (email@example.com) your CV and write a few sentences why you are the right person for this job at Venuzle!